Sensei Amy McKinnon
Sensei Amy McKinnon | | Nidan (2nd Degree Black Belt) Goshinkan-Ryu JuJitsu
Shoden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu JuJitsu; Instructor of Goshinkan JuJitsu
Amy started training in Ju Jitsu at age 12 in BC and began her training under Shihan Kevin Lintott, Renshi at age 13. After training for four years under Shihan she was invited to grade for Shodan in June 2009. Sensei Amy is an Instructor in all programs held at all Goshinkan dojo's.
Sensei Amy is a talented and conscientious instructor teaching the Adult, Juniors Shogun™, and Little Samurai™ programs.
Sensei Amy is a driven instructor teaching the Adult, Junior Shogun™, and Little Samurai™ programs. She specializes in teaching the Persuader Key Chain™ Holder classes to groups of all ages.
- Holds Level One of three for Teaching License of the Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu Style
- Women's Self Defense Instructor
- Persuader Key Holder™ Instructor
- Sensei McKinnon's current rank is recognized by AJJA (Alberta Jiu-Jitsu Association); WJJF (World Ju Jitsu Federation)
- Certified Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu Instructor
- Shoden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu