Sensei Chris Falk
Chris Falk Sensei | (Shodan 1st Degree Black Belt) Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu
Shoden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu; Instructor of Goshinkan Ju Jitsu
Sensei Falk has been training in Goshinkan Ju Jitsu for four years. As a teenager, Falk trained in boxing for a year and BJJ for a year. He completed six months of training at CQC in 2013. Chris loves the arts and has also had training in Tai Chi.
Sensei Falk was awarded the title of Senpai on November 22, 2014. Sensei Falk is often one of our the best Goshinkan uke's at every grading.
Sensei Falk is a driven instructor certified to teach all level one Goshinkan program and the Adult, Shogun™ and Little Samurai™ programs. On January 21, 2017, Sensei Falk passed the coveted Shodan test and was awarded the title of Sensei.
- Achieved Little Samurai™ & Shogun™ Instructor Program License
- PPPCT Instructor Level One
- Achieved Level One of Three Teaching License in Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu style which includes Level One Instructor in the following: PPPCT System; Persuader Key Holder; High-Stress Sparring Drills; Simple Hold Escape System; Basic Self-Defense System; Little Samurai and Shogun.
- Persuader Key Holder™ Instructor
- Sensei Falk's current rank is recognized by AJJA (Alberta Jiu-Jitsu Association);
- Certified Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu Instructor
- Holds the rank of Okappiki in Edo Machi-kata Taiho Jutsu, December 29, 2016
- Shodan in Can-Ryu Jiu-Jitsu, January 21, 2017
- Shoden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu, January 21, 2017