Sensei Kyle Griffin
Sensei Kyle Griffin ||| Sandan (3rd Degree Black Belt) Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu
Joden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu; Head Instructor of Goshinkan Ju Jitsu
Home Dojo: Goshinkan Ju Jitsu, Ottawa Ont, Red Deer & Calgary AB Canada
Affiliations: Alberta Ju Jitsu Association; Edo Machi-kata Taiho-Jutsu;
United States Ju-Jitsu Federation (USJJF); World Ju-Jitsu Federation (WJJF).
Kyle has been training with Sensei K.D. Lintott Renshi since January 1998 and received his 2nd-degree black belt from Renshi. Prior to Kyle becoming a Black Belt under Shihan he trained at South Western Combat Arts and achieved his yellow belt in Jishin-Ryu Jiu Jitsu.
Kyle became business partners with Shihan K.D. Lintott Renshi in operating Scorpion Fitness and Scorpion Combat Arts Dojo in 1998. Kyle also helped Shihan in developing the GMA Door-One Protection Program in the Calgary Area. Kyle worked in Protective Services with Shihan for many years.
Sensei Kyle serves his country in the military. Sensei Kyle teaches Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu in Ontario for military and public training.
- Over 19 years experience in Ju Jitsu
- Holds Black Belt ranks in three styles of modern Ju Jitsu
- Holds Diplomas for the level One, Two & Three Black Belt Teacher Program under Shihan Kevin D. Lintott, Renshi
- Former Director of the Alberta Ju Jitsu Association
- Self Defense Instructor
- Persuader Key Holder™ Instructor
- Sensei Griffin's current rank is recognized by AJJA (Alberta Ju Jitsu Association); WJJF (World Ju Jitsu Federation)
- Certified Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu Instructor
- Chuden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu
- Women’s, Beginner and Advanced Self Defense Instructor
- Pressure Point Control Tactics (PPCT) Instructor