Sensei Mike Vanin
Mike Vanin Sensei || (Nidan 2nd Degree Belt) Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu
Chuden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu; Instructor of Goshinkan Ju Jitsu
In October of 2009, Sensei Mike Vanin began his training in Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu under the founder Shihan K.D. Lintott. Mike prides himself in being a humble committed Jujitsuka.
Sensei Mike started training privately for his first Menyko License under the founder Shihan Lintott. It is rare for a Mudansha to train solely with the founder, this takes great discipline.
Sensei Mike has trained for over 7 years under Shihan Lintott and several other Goshinkan Sensei. Mike is one of many volunteer instructors' at Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu Dojos.
Mike is a driven instructor certified to teach the Adult, Junior Shogun™ and Little Samurai™ programs. On March 4, 2017, Sensei Vanin passed his Nidan test.
- Achieved Level One and Two Little Samurai™ & Shogun™ Instructor Program License
- Achieved Level Three and Four Little Samurai™ & Shogun™ Instructor Program License
- PPPCT User Level One
- Persuader Key Holder™ User Level One
- PPPCT Instructor Level One on December 8, 2014
- Achieved Level One of Three Teaching License in Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu style which includes Level One Instructor in the following: PPPCT System; Persuader Key Holder; High-Stress Sparring Drills; Simple Hold Escape System; Basic Self-Defense System; Little Samurai and Shogun.
- Persuader Key Holder™ Instructor
- Sensei Vanin's current rank is recognized by AJJA (Alberta Ju Jitsu Association); USJJF; WJJF;
- Certified Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu Instructor
- Shoden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu, December 8, 2014
- Komono in Edo Machi-kata Taiho-Jutsu, December 29, 2016
- Chuden Menkyo Goshinkan-Ryu Ju Jitsu, January 10, 2017